To mark Bullying Awareness and Prevention Week, COPA is launching a number of NEW and important resources to foster safe, strong and free homes, schools and communities:
- HABITAT: COPA’s new website designed for parents and caregivers
- SAFE, STRONG AND FREE STORIES: COPA’s new mini-series highlighting COPA’s school-based programs. Meet Jacob: Watch your first webisode today and stay tuned all week for more!
Join the conversation on Twitter with the hashtag #SSFStories.
- BOUNCY AND THE ANY KIND AT ALL FISH: New third storybook in Capsule Families series.
- LISTEN HARD, HUG SOFT: COPA’s new bullying prevention course for parents and caregivers on-line
- EBOUTIQUE: COPA’s new online tool for ordering resources
Start with copahabitat.ca and ENJOY!
Spread the Word… Each and everyone one of us has the right to be safe, strong and free! We all belong.
Now celebrating its 20th year, COPA is an award-winning Ontario non-profit centre dedicated to nurturing healthy, inclusive places to learn and to live in by offering support to young people, their families and school staff.
A specialist in bullying prevention since its inception, COPA highlights reflecting, learning and change, rather than shame, blame and punishment.
COPA offers a wide range of innovative and practical resources focusing on bullying prevention, and other related topics, such as equity and inclusion, including:
- Workshops, whole-school programs and presentations (for students from preschool to high school, for parents and caregivers and for teachers, school staff and board staff)
- Online resources (courses, training modules, websites)
- Tools in print format (guides, storybooks, DVDs, toolkits, posters and pins)